Dining Out with Us
We are thrilled to be able to welcome you back to the Chez Maw Restaurant. Whilst your dining experience may be a little different, we have a warm welcome and delicious food and drink on the menu.
We have put procedures in place to ensure that we are Covid secure for both our staff and guests. The hotel has implemented the BEST WESTERN “HOTELS THAT CARE” Standard to enhance the high level of cleaning and procedures already in operation at the hotel. We will be accredited by Quality in Tourism to show we are covid safe.
- Please book your table by telephoning the hotel. We will need to take contact details from you in order to meet the track and trace scheme requirements.
- Whilst we strongly recommend that you make a reservation – we will be accepting walk in tables (if we have room) and will ask for contact details upon arrival
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser available upon arrival
- Our tables will be sufficiently spaced out to ensure the required social distancing
- Your order will be taken at your table for both drinks and food and we will be discarding printed menus after every use
- As you would expect, exacting standards of hygiene will be applied throughout the hotel
- All our team will be routinely washing their hands, sanitising work stations and public areas and wearing face masks or visors and gloves where appropriate
- To eat indoors we will be welcoming groups of up to two households (including support bubbles)
- We ask you to maintain social distancing at all times with diners that are not in your party
We look forward to welcoming you back!